Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

SUCCESS!

Alex did sosososososo good during his photo shoot today!! He smiled, and laughed, and did everything the photographer told him to do! He was in such a good mood for being woken up after only sleeping 20 minutes on the ride to Kiddie Kandids! I was worried that he was going to be GRUMPY so I warned the photographer, and she did SUCH a good job! I am so happy! He usually cries, or just stares at the camera! I love them all!!!!!!









6 comments:

Jennifer said...

They look really good Tania. Mark has a appointment on Thursday, hopefully Alex will rub some of that good jobness off on his cousin.

Sam said...

Dang, EVERYONE is getting pictures done 'cept me!?!

I suck.

Oh well, maybe I will try next time we go to Waterloo, to get new ones done.

I love these though - they are so cute!!! My favorite one is the close up of his face, can I put my order in for one of those? ;o)

Sue said...

These are all ADORABLE!!!!! MAN, I love that little guy . . . he looks SOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOO stinkin' grown up, doesn't he?!?!?? WOW . . . where did that little cherubic baby go? =o/

Michelle said...

What a hansome, cute boy!!! I really love his smile in the one with all the blocks...so playful! Fun!! :)

Kimberly said...

those are really cute! what a ham! do you have them already?

Tania said...

Yeah I have them. You guys can have them this weekend!