Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alex-ese


I started work again on Monday after being on summer vacation for 2 1/2 months. It was kinda hard to go back since I've spent the last 2 1/2 months all day long with my baby! I miss him like crazy at work! If he wasn't such a menace I'd take him to work with me lol Alex is so funny, he's starting to talk a lot more lately, you can have a conversation with him! His new favorite phrases are:

"This guy!"
"Hi guys!"
"I don't want to watch this"
"I don't need this"
"I don't like this"
"Yum, my favorite!"
"Good night guys"
"I love you"
"That's not mine"
"I don't want this"
"I like you"
"Alright! Let's eat!" (LOL this cracks me up!)
"Stinky sock bomb!" (got that from his dad)

He is talking a lot more. He comes up with new things to say every day. I love it! LOL See why I miss him!? I love my little kid!

We moved Alex up to a twin bed, I need to take pictures and post them soon. We went to the Goodwill, to see if we could find a decent "temporary" headboard for his bed, and found a really good one for $24! It's made for a full size bed, so its a little big for his bed, but it has three shelves on it so we're going to keep it for him anyways! LOL He picked out a (dun-dun-dun) "Cars" bedding set. (I should probably mention that his bedding was NOT from the Goodwill!) It was nice. We also got the twin bed from my parents. It's so weird to see Alex in a twin bed! His room looks like a big kid room! No toddler bed anymore! Oh well! LOL

Anyway that's my little Alex update! I love my son!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

The "guys" business if from you lol...that is cute that he is talking more. More fun to argue with I am sure lol jerkface that you are! See you this weekend F.O.M.!!!!

Tania said...

LOL Whatever do you mean?? I do not argue with my loving son! (o:

But yes, yes he is more fun to irritate lol

Sue said...

He is SUCH a little cutie . . . These little guys are growing up WAY too fast . . . I bet it is a SHOCK to see a BIG KID bed in his room now . . . what a DEAL on the headboard . . . I am always amazed what you can find at thrift shops . . . I should browse them more often, just for the heck of it! =o)