Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Mom & Mario

My messed up looking cake. I've never
tried decorating a cake besides frosting it lol
I was sitting down when I wrote on it! Who
knew you had to be standing up when
writing on a cake??? LOL


My Mom's birthday is 8/17 and Mario's is on
8/19, so we decided to celebrate their birthdays
on my Mom's birthday. (I put the 52 on it for my
Mom, and put 26 candles around the cake for Mario)

Once they blew out the candles, the smoke hit
Alex in the face, and he got scared. So he
wanted to stand as far away from the cake as
possible LOL

My loving parents

Us. (LOL David looks WAY happy here lol)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

The cake did look a little messed up but it was still mighty tasty, along with the tostadas...mmm tostadas...lol

Tania said...

I know!!! I'm craving tostadas! Maybe for dinner!

Sue said...

Awwww . . . FUN!!!! Your mom is SUCH a beautiful, young looking woman . . . I cannot believe she is 52 . . . WOW! She looks like your sister not your mom!

I liked your cake . . . you can TOTALLY make MY birthday cake when it rolls around! ;o)