Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First week of School

I have 35 kids! Last year I have 26 kids! My classroom is a lot bigger this year than last year, but my patience isn't! Which I know is going to be hard! Ugh! ::breathe:: "Patience is a virtue my friend" I just have to keep reminding myself that! Also that just a few months ago they were 4th graders! So I can't expect them to come in an be all mature and non-talkative already! Talking in class is my biggest pet peeve. Doesn't matter if I'm the student or the teacher, I can't stand people chit chatting! Drives me absolutely INSANE!!!!!!!!! As David says "It makes my eye twitch!" lol

Ok ok enough about that! I need to remember to bring my usb cord so that I could upload my pictures of my classroom. I like how it has so many different colors! (o:

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your class is a lot more festive this year...I like it...I want to see how the desks are finally arranged though...hope the patience things works out better for ya...i could never be a teacher lol!

Sam said...

I wanna see!!!

Sue said...

LOL @ 'makes my eye twitch' . . . I want to see your classroom too . . . Good luck with the challenge of a much bigger class . . . ten more kids is a SIGNIFICANT change . . . WOW!

Tania said...

I know! They didn't want to hire a "new" teacher to teach a big class. Lucky me lol