Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Classroom

This is what my class looked like when I got to
school on Monday 8/11/08. Well minus the book shelves
and radio. It was a mess!



Another view of my room. Books and boxes
everywhere!! (Oh I put my calendar up!)


This is the front wall. My first bulletin lol
My class rules and stars to decorate the board.

This is my home made birthday calendar!
All the ones I saw at the teacher
supply stores were way baby-ish! LOL So
I made my own!


This is the wall opposite the window. My
Map Bulletin is crooked and drives me nuts lol
Oh well maybe someday I'll fix it!


I don't have very many good pictures of my class. And I forgot my USB cord! (Oh yeah I found my camera!) But there ya go.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohhh cute!! This reminds me of being a kid! I love your classroom (well, the "after" pics)! haha So fun!

Kimberly said...

I like your classroom this year. Glad you got to finally decorate it the way you wanted. I will have to come visit again during the school year to see the whole new class. I saw a few of the scummions already lol

Tania said...

You don't want to come and see these loud mouths! I don't even want to see them LOL

Sue said...

I think your room looks GREAT!!! So bright and colorful . . . The birthday calender you made looks awesome . . . so all the ones you found were just for like preschools? That is a shame, because kids always like recognition on their special day, not just KINDERGARTNERS . . . Glad you were creative enough to be able to make something more appropriate . . .

Your room looks great! (Glad you found your camera, btw!!!) =o)

Sue said...

So . . . this is a noisey, talkative group this year?

LOL . . . what are 'scummions'? (That just SOUNDS like a bad thing . . . like scummy onions . . . LOL)