Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We decided to go bowling a few weeks ago, It was a lot of fun! Who knew my Mom was a regular "King Pin"?? She beat us all!!!!!!!! Alex was really good too! He didn't even complain that he wasn't allowed to play! (o:


I am way too short to take one handed shots LOL


Happy bowlers

My Mom was an awesome bowler!

My Dad was funny! He would get so upset when he
got gutter balls lol

David.... well wasnt a good bowler at all LOL

Jenniffer wasn't good either LOL

I sucked LOL

Mario was really good too LOL

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the one-handed pic! haha...you should make David do it! He's tall:)

Kimberly said...

I think your mom won the last time I went bowling with you guys. You know the time David put that he was God and then he fell and almost went sliding down the lane LOL oh good times!!!

Tania said...

LOL I know Kim, we kept making fun of him about that!

Natalee said...

We LOVE bowling. We should go sometime while you guys are down.

Sue said...

That does look like fun . . . and its ok to suck when you aren't regular, skilled bowlers . . . maybe you guys should join a league and bowl all the time? You would get better fast . . .

It really does look like a fun evening out. (LOL @ Kim's comment on David . . . that sounds SOOOOO like him . . . especially making a comment like that right before a MAJOR embarrassment!!!) heh heh heh ;o)