Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wicked


That was us in 1999! Yikes we were little! LOL


This is us in 2008. (We're like wine lol we get
better with age!)

I agree we are still cute! LOL


My birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks, and my best friend Kim, decided that we should go watch Wicked! I've never been to a professional musical before! Just the ones from High School! LOL So I'm so excited!!!!! So on October 4th, a month exactly after my birthday, we're going to L.A and watch Wicked! Thank You again F.O.M!!!!! I'll see you THIS weekend!!!!!

(Oh yeah, we're going to California this weekend for Labor Day!)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you! Wicked is such a fun play!

Kimberly said...

I am excited too!!! I didn't even realize it was a month after your birthday...It was the first Saturday with seats lol

And I read your blogs snotface...I like getting the updated pictures and stuff since you suck at myspace...choose one and keep it updated ya! I know you take random pictures of your kid all the time...and always have random stories...

Sam said...

That's so cool, you'll have to tell me if it's any good - the guy that wrote the novel, I read one of his other books (The Ugly Stepsister, I think) and it was really well-done. Someday I'll get around to reading 'Wicked' and maybe even see the play... lol... someday.

Have a blast!!!

And blog if you want to, or not, but you HAVE to keep texting... lol. I'd miss your blog, if you leave it, but I totally get that sometimes it is a pain to try and keep it updated. Just do what works best for YOU, and we (your adoring fans) will take what we can get.

Jennifer said...

You will Love wicked! I wish I bought a shirt, if i give you money will you get me one?

Tania said...

Sure Jenn

Sue said...

WHOO HOOOOO!!!! That sounds like SO much fun!

The picture of you and Kim is a hoot . . . you guys look like BABIES . . . you are SOOOOOOOOOOOO young!!!!! Still gorgeous and all, but just little KIDS!!!!!

Enjoy your birthday treat . . . (and thanks ALOT, Kim . . . how can anybody else top THAT?!?!?) =oP