Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Duty

I hate bus duty!!!!!!! Now they just told me today that my classroom will be the 5th and 6th grade pick up room! Ugh!!!!!!! There goes my prep time! Now I have to babysit in the Morning and afternoon! UGH!


:::UPDATE::: YEY! My VP just told me that if we have afternoon pick up, we wont be required to do morning bus duty!! YIPPE!!!! Still irritating about Afternoon Pickup!

(Pick Up Room means that all the kids that get picked up will come to my classroom until their parents come and pick them up.)

3 comments:

Sue said...

WOW . . . fifth and sixth graders have to wait to get picked up?!?!? They cannot walk home by themselves?

Tania said...

No, some of the kids DO walk home, but the kids who get picked up have to stay in a "pick up" room. The state makes you have a sign out sheet for every kid who gets picked up. Its lame I know, and teachers hate it. But I guess it's more of a safety thing.

Natalee said...

How nice of them to pick YOU for this! UGH! I would be sooo frustrated with that. I bet there will be plenty of late comers to get their kids.