Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Alex's T-ball Game


Alex and Mama after his "homerun!!"





Alex making it home


Running in from 3rd base

Alex at bat! (Look I caught the ball in mid air!)

He looks like such a big kid here!
I love this kid!

Alex and his new coach. All the parents
agree that he is WAY better than their
old coach!

Alex throwing

Waiting to catch a ball

Alex started T-Ball this past weekend! He is sooo stinkin' cute! I love that he LOVES playing sports!

(Ugh I hate that these don't load properly! I'm too lazy to fix them!)

3 comments:

Sue said...

These pictures are INCREDIBLY cute . . . He looks so natural with a ball and glove, doesn't he? YAY Alex!!!! Good job!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Oh those are cute! He does just look like a professional already! I think that may be his game! Soccer and baseball play at different times right? He can do bof! lol

Sam said...

lol, he looks SO CUTE... I love it.