Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Never going to Catch Up!

I'm falling more and more behind on my blogging everyday! We have added:

Alex's golf games
Camping
Early Father's Day
Science Fair Winners
Last Day of School
First Day of Summer School
My creepy swollen leg
Loosing weight
Baby Shower Date

Plus the rest of our CA trip, Kim's Graduation Party, etc...

Ugh! I should just quit blogging since I'll never catch up!!!!!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Do NOT stop blogging . . . Perhaps you could just put three sentences about each of those . . . so just distill each (rather than devote an entire blog entry to each) down to its essence . . .

That is still interesting to read, gives us a feel for what has been going on in your life AND keeps you blogging . . .

PUHLEEEEEEEEEEESZE do not stop blogging . . .

The swollen leg thingie is scary . . . maybe we need more than 3-5 sentences on that one . . . =o(

Tania said...

I wont stop, but probably will never blog about those things on my list anyways! LOL We'll just start over!

Sam said...

You lost more weight?!

I want your crazy pregnancies... totally unfair.

Michelle said...

CREEPY SWOLLEN LEG?!?!?! BLOOD CLOT?!?! :O

Kimberly said...

ya what is up with that leg thing. That's the only thing I have heard nothing about?!?! Forget it lol I will just text you and harass you about it!

Tania said...

No blood clots or anything like that. While we were camping and setting everything up towards the middle of the afternoon I noticed that my right leg ankle was all sorts of swollen. I went to lay down in our tent and drank TONS of water and it went away. It hasn't swollen since. My Mom and David think it's because I wasn't drinking enough water and was walking around too much. If it happens again then I'll go to the drs. It didnt hurt at all, so I wasn't too worried about it. Its 100% normal now!