Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baking Cupcakes with Alex


Decorating the cupcakes with sprinkles.
Just a quick break for a picture haha

He told me this part was boring
and a lot of work LOL

"I got it Mama!" He LOVED it haha

He wasn't sure about the mixer at
first.

These didn't upload in the right order, but I'm feeling too lazy to fix them haha just scroll from bottom up! (o:

5 comments:

Sue said...

He looks SO proud of himself . . . What a fun mommy-and-me activity to share . . .

So putting the little papers in the tins was boring . . . he appears to REALLY have enjoyed the beating part . . . Did he like icing them? Doing sprinkles? Eating his hard work?

Too cute . . .

Tania said...

He didn't ice them lol I told him that part was SUPER DUPER Boring lol so he told me "You do that part mama!" He liked licking the icing and sprinkles off. He didnt eat the cupcake lol

Kimberly said...

What big cheeseball smiles! Kinda creepin me out lol. Where is my cupcake? mmm cake! What were they for anywho? Just a preggo wanting a cupcake?

Sam said...

Yum!

I agree, totally fun mommy-and-me moment. I need to cook more with my kids again. I should see if we have cupcake stuff... ;o)

Jennifer said...

awe i am gonna copy you and make some cup cakes with mark.