Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kim's Graduation

Kimberly Ann Graduated from
Cal State Fullerton! WOOHOO!

Me and my FOM!

All of us! Alex didn't like all the
people around, so he wanted Daddy
to carry him! haha

Me and my Schweetiepea! I tried
to get Alex too, but I cut off his head! Opps

This is how Alex lounged during the
graduation! haha Weirdo Kid

On Memorial Day Weekend, we headed off to CA to my friend Kim's College Graduation. She is the first of her family to graduate college! Way to go FOM! WOOHOO! It was hot, and Alex wanted to run around. And since he is potty traied he knows he can use the ol' "I have to go pee Mama" line and get out of his seat! Since I never know if he is just saying that or REALLY has to go, and I don't want to take any chances! haha So we went to the bathroom A LOT! We finally had enough of sitting in the sun, so we found a nice shady tree and sat there. Alex was funny he was repeating everyones name as they were being called. It was cute. Then he started making fun of last names? LOL Weirdo child. Anyway that's that for now! LOL

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pics - you guys are so cute! And Congrats Kim, even though I don't know you :)

Sue said...

Yeah, Kim . . . CONGRATULATION!!! That is an exciting milestone!!! You should feel very pleased with your accomplishment!

Um . . . am I the only one who has no clue what a FOM is?

Faithful Old Mom? (that doesn't seem to fit)

Fruity Obese Man? (that one doesn't fit either)

Flat Orange Mama? (um . . . I suspect I am not even CLOSE on any of these . . . )

LOL @ Alex making fun of names . . . um . . . he IS David's son, you know . . . ;o)

Congratulations, again, Kim . . . (and sorry about all the vaguely insulting guesses on FOB . . . I am sure they are all wrong, cuz NONE of them even REMOTELY describe YOU)

Tania said...

haha Sue, no none of your guesses are right. For as long as Kim and I have known each other we've called each other "Friend of Mine" ex: Hi Friend of Mine... What are you doing Friend of Mine?... Good Luck Friend of Mine ex. Instead of our names (I dont know why we just have! lol) So when we started texting more once we moved to AZ, I decided that texting Friend of Mine was too long haha hence the FOM LOL It's stupid, but its US lol and No one else gets it lol We even say the word FOM now when we talk to each other lol Iknow we're lame, but it's an "Inside thing"

Kimberly said...

lol how dare you call us lame FOM! ok we are but you don't have to tell everyone...and p.s. that first picture you posted is hideous!

Alex had every right to make fun of people's names. Especially since the reader couldn't even say Kimberly...what was it Kimbuler? Dumb lady! I am glad you guys came out to the graduation. Sorry it was so hot! I was about to ditch it myself!

Oh ya and thanks Sue and Michelle(I know of you even though we have never met) (0:

Sam said...

yay, go Kim!

It looks like you got some fun pictures, even if it was hot. I LOVE how kids can 'convince' you to go walk around with the good 'ol "I need to go potty" line - Godzilla tried that durring E's graduation too (or right before it started...) after he's already gone twice in like a five-minute-period. Crazy kids!