Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kim's Party & Swimming

While we were in CA, we also went to Francine's parents house for a BBQ for Memorial Day. It was fun, and I'm glad we went. I kept trying to leave because it was getting so late, and Alex would tell me "Just 30 more minutes Mom" haha what happened to the 5 minutes thing? Anyway we had a lot of fun! (all of these pictures are in NO particular order! I just want to get them up and blog about them so there! haha)
They found a snail! UGH! And were playing with it lol
The mustang broke, so they were fixing it lol

Robert and Alex in the Mustang




While we were in CA in May Jenn and I took the boys to her apartments swimming pool. The boys had fun jumping in and splashing in the water. Alex LOVES playing in pools! (o:












Here are a few pictures from Kim's graduation party! I didn't take many, but you get the basic point! haha


























2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ya the kids playing together was cute. They still say their buddy..why he was buddy I don't know lol Does he still have his tickets? or he finally let them go? Little nerds

Sue said...

LOL . . . sounds/looks like a fun time was had by all in ALL these activities . . . =o)