Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Day of School / Science fair winners

These are horrible pictures of me, but oh well haha


Me and Carolina on the last day of school
Me and Jennifer

Me and Jonathan, Efren, Gerardo and Isaac


Ok, so we were in our school district's
Science fair for grades 5th-6th. There are about 30
different classes involved, and my cute kids won
1st and 2nd place! How AWESOME is that?!?
Yesenia and Ivette won 1st place for their "Candy Confusion" project
Salma and Carolina won second place for their "Glass vs. Plastic reflection" project!
I'm so proud of my kids! (o:




2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is cool that your kids won both 1st and 2nd in the science fair. lol I was waiting to hear what the projects were lol now I know! now I know!

Sue said...

WWHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

THose kids obviously adore their teacher . . . how EXCITING!!! The projects sound cute, too . . .