Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day 5 days Early!

Alex went with me this year to buy David's Father's Day present, he even picked what color we should get. And he signed his card, and watched me wrap it up. He also saw where I put it, and kept taking it out saying he wanted to give it to daddy already! So I managed to keep it hidden for like 2 days. Then he finally had enough and DEMANDED that Daddy get his present THAT day! So On Tuesday David got to open his Father's Day Gift from his little boy!








Yup he got him a new iPod Nano 8 gigs black one. His old iPod shuffle died on him, so he needed a new one. Isn't Alex so thoughtful! (Haha notice their blankies on lol I guess being pregnant makes me turn the A/C pretty low and it gets cold for them in the house haha)
And it's funny now, because Alex keeps trying to convince me that Daddy needs MORE presents for Happy Father's Day! And Papa and Grampa too! lol

1 comment:

Sue said...

LOL!!!!! Somehow I think David would be okay with MORE presents!!! heh heh heh . . . How funny that Alex couldn't stand the suspense and HAD to give David his gift early!!! What cute menfolk you have there . . . and LOL @ the blanket in ARIZONA because of a pregnant wife who is HOT . . . LOL . . . ;o)