Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Caught Up!

So since Alex refused to let me take a nap today, I decided to be productive! I got caught up. These posts could probably be better, but hey at least they are done! haha And now we can move on to new stuff! (o:

My Mom had a surgical procedure done today, and we had to be at the hospital at 6:30am! Ugh! So early! haha So anyway she is doing fine, and is resting at home now.

My washing Machine is fixed! When we looked up the cost of repair it came up to be WELL over $200! Ugh! But we HAD to get it fixed! Our laundry piles were taller than Alex! And I was tired of going to my Mom's house or buying new clothes for us! haha so Anyway the tech came and Alex was so funny, since he is very aware of strangers he kept telling me "Mom there is a stranger in the laundry room!" lol really loud so I'm sure the tech heard him lol Oh well! Anyway the tech said that the electrical pannel thing broke and that was like a $350 fix! Plus the $50 service call! Ugh! That's $400! Sheesh! So I was like Um ok! Then when he left he had me sign a piece of paper, and told me to have a good day the parts and service was under warranty so not to worry about paying anything! WOOHOO!!!!!!! So we saved $400 some odd dollars on getting our wahser fixed! I am so happy to have it fixed! And realized what about washing I hate! I hate sorting, and putting stuff away lol I don't mind putting it in the washer or dryer lol Oh well I like clean clothes! So that's a plus! I so took advantage of having my own washer and dryer! I've never had to go to a laundry matt or take my clotehs somewhere else to wash it. So this was a pain in the butt for me! It's not so easy lugging laundry, a 3 year old and a belly to and from my Mom's house! LOL So I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to have it fixed! Even happier to have it fixed and not have it cost us ANYTHING! (Makes me want to spend that money on something fun lol)

Hmmm Summer school started this week, and I have 16 kids. They are so quiet it's weird! LOL I give a lesson, and give them alone work and I dont have to yell 8 hundred thousand times to be quiet and get to work LOL But then again it's only the first week! We'll see if I still like them come week 4 lol

I am on the hiring committee since there is a 5th grade teacher position open, and they wanted my input. Anyway we have over 60 some odd people applying for 2 or 3 positions! So sad! So many people who are qualified and can't find jobs! Again I am thankful to have a wonder job that I love!

Anyway that's it for today! I need to fold laundry! LOL

3 comments:

Sue said...

WHOO HOOO for CLEAN laundry!!! ESPECIALLY clean laundry you don't need to lug back and forth to a laundromat (or your mom's)!!! How WONDERFUL that it WAS under warranty . . . OUCH otherwise . . . YIKES!!! Four hundred dollars you almost ought to just buy a NEW one . . . GLad it is fixed AND that it was free!!!

Hope your mom is feeling okay . . . She is in our prayers, ok?

WOW . . . must be all those out of work California teachers flooding the Arizona educational system . . . Seriously, how discouraging to those of us who have spent DECADES in college and still have more to go . . . Will I ever get a 'real' job?!?!? =o(

Michelle said...

I LOVE Alex - "Mom, there's a stranger in the laundry room!" LOL!!!

And yikes about the teaching position! I hope the economy turns around soon...scary stuff!

Sam said...

okay, I am just going to tell you HERE that I LOVED all of the new posts -- tons and tons of fun pictures and stories and everything.

That's so awesome!!! I am glad you are 'caught up'... although by NOW you should have t-ball pictures to post for us ;o)