Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random

I'm finishing up my final report cards today, and I realized I am really going to miss some of these kids! )o: How weird is that? For most of the year I thought these kids were too chatty and annoying haha (They are really smart though) and I thought this year would NEVER end! And here it is the day before the last day of school! Wow! Time sure does fly! Anyway I'm going to miss my rugrats!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Dang you weren't kidding when you said you blogged huh. Go FOM! lol

The kids will still be around next year right. Then you get the fun and excitement of torturing I mean meeting your new students lol Can I come to your open house again to see their nervous ugly little mugs when they meet you. The ugly part just jumped in there..no offense to the children.

Sue said...

I am always a little sad when things come to an end . . . no matter what . . . the end of a school year . . . the end of a semester . . . the end of a calling . . . the end of a visit . . .

The kids were VERY lucky to have had you for a teacher this year . . .

Kimberly said...

hey what happened to the science fair post? and the kids playing post? and the...i forgot the rest...(0: