Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

2 years old!

I was just looking at my blog page, and noticed that in 3 short weeks, Alex will be 2 years old!!!! I can't believe how incredibly fast these past 2 years have gone! Where did my sweet little newborn go? He is now a talking, running, jumping, lovable sweet (And on occasion, tantrum throwing) toddler!!

My parents and David and I split the cost of Alex's birthday parties. This will be his second party! I cant wait! It does get kinda expensive so its nice of them to offer to help buy stuff too! (o: And since our backyard isnt done yet (Landscaped and everything), they even said we could have his party at their house! YEY!

I'm going to get his pictures taken at Picture People soon so I could send out his invitations!! I'm excited!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!!! Two years old . . . it does NOT seem possible, does it? He should still be a little tiny cherubic newborn, not this big, grown up boy!!! =o) We are excited about his b'day, and wouldn't miss it for the world . . . can we make a contribution toward the party too? Let us know, ok . . . we want to be involved TOO!!! =o)

Natalee said...

I can't wait to get the pic in the mail! I hope you send us one, even though we won't be able to make it to his party! I need a new pic of him for my fridge!

Michelle said...

How fun!!! Sounds like you are going to have quite the party for him...what a lucky little guy!! :) (And don't you love living in the south where you can be sure to have outdoor parties in Feb/March!?!)

David A. Hendrickson said...

Where is the snow-day updates? You're slacking on your bloggy thing, woman!