Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Because I'm lame and my kids are taking a test, and Matt tagged me! (o:



A- Attached or single: Very happily married. Have been attached for the past 8 years!! I love David!

B- Best Friend: David, Kim. I could tell them anything, and know their opinion of me wont change.

C- Cake or Pie: CAKE! Always always cake! Yum!

D- Day: Some are better than others! With kids you never can tell what will happen.

E- Essential Item: Cell phone! Can never leave without it!!

F- Favorite Color: All kinds of blues!

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears! (o:

H- Home town: Corona, CA.

I- Indulgences: Pedicures! (o: Gotta get them! I just HAVE to! Even though its too cold for sandals, I just have to have my alone time once or twice a month!

J- January or July?: January! I rather be in 30 degree cold, than 120 degree heat ANY DAY!

K- Kids: Alex! My favorite kid by far! (o: Until I have another one anyways lol

L- Life is incomplete without: David, Alex and the rest of my family....

M- Marriage Date: November 13, 2004

N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, and 1 brother

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges! I dont like biting into cold things like apples LOL

P- Phobias or Fears: Something will happen to anyone in my family!

Q- Quote(s): "If you can dream it, you can do it" -Walt Disney

R- Reason To Smile: Alex and David snuggling at 3 am because Alex had a bad dream!

S- Season: Fall. I love the colors, the hint of change, and the crisp, clean air. (me too!)

T- Tag Two: Kim, and ummm Jenn

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Sometimes I wish I was a stay at home Mom, so I could do fun stuff with Alex all day! (o:

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I could be either. I love veggies and meat! Yum!

W- Worst Habit: Cracking my wrists!

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds! They make me think of babies, and its so cool to see your sweet baby moving around!

Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo. I dont follow horoscopes though!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What Jenn are you referring to?

Tania said...

You are the only Jenn I know (o:

Sue said...

This was fun to read . . . I like the opportunity to get to know you a little better! Thanks for sharing!!! =o)

Matt said...

hahaha... I didn't think anyone read my blog anymore, so I wasn't expecting to see this here.

Good to know, Tania, good to know.