Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow Weekend!!

As I said in my previous post, David, Alex and I went up to Flagstaff this weekend! Alex has never seen the snow, so we thought it would be fun to take him!! I had the hardest time finding him snow boots here in Tolleson, and I was worried his little feet would be so cold. I bought him cute little hiking boots at Target, and some rubber rain boots just in case!! When we go to Flagstaff it was like 20 degrees!!!!!!! So we decided to stop by Walmart and see if they had any boots for him. We actually found some too!!! And David said we should get some boots too! So we did. Next mission was to find some water proof gloves! This was much harder than the boots! We went to dinner and saw a Walgreens, so we decided to give it a try! And we found some!! YEY! I got Alex regular gloves, and mittens. He didn't like the gloves, he thought his fingers felt weird, but he LOVED the mittens LOL He thought it was hilarious to walk around in his jammies and mittens LOL Weirdo kid!! Anyway, here are some pictures of us from our trip!!





We went to Sam's Club before we left and had lunch. Alex LOVES pizza!


David had a hot dog! He was enjoying it LOL


Alex wanted fruit punch AND root beer, so he drank his and
David's together lol


We were waiting for David to come up and let us in the hotel room!


Alex was looking at the rain go by!

Alex slept here with pillows around him
since he moves like CRAZY!


This was the view from our hotel room.


This is what our car looked like when we
woke up!!

Here we are outside.

Alex and daddy outside in the snow!

I love this picture!








Alex fell down and was terribly upset
by that!







5 comments:

Sam said...

SO FUN.

Yup, snow looks like SO MUCH FUN... I should totally go out and play in it today... hmmm, if only there wasn't a thick sheet of ice on top of it...

Sue said...

This was SO fun to read and look at the pictures . . . this totally looked like a FUN family outing!!! I am glad you found boots so your feet stayed warm (and gloves too!!!) Your pics on the family website made MT and J switch from planning a CAMPING trip to northern arizona next month to making a hotel reservation . . . this looks VERY cold!!! BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast though . . .

Kimberly said...

that's cool...i didn't know you guys spent the night there...you didn't mention that..looks like you had fun

Michelle said...

This looks like SO much fun!!! What a cute little family! I love that David gets hot dogs at Sam's Club...we shop at Costco, but Jeff loves getting his hot dog & soda! I like the pic where Alex is trying out both of your drinks at once too..haha...

Matt said...

I love that sepia picture of Dave and Alex walking together in the snow- I saved it for my screensaver. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

And here I thought David was saying it was snowing in Phoenix when he sent me that text message and picture. ;D