Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Memories

This was our first vacation together about
5 weeks after I had knee surgery. We went to
San Fransisco for a week with some friends.

This was July 2001


This was our first Professional Picture taken.

This was February 2001.

This was take before I went sky diving
with my best friend Kim.

This was our Engagement picture.
May 2004

Wedding Pictures.
November 13, 2004



This was July 4, 2005.
This was the day we found out I was
pregnant with Alex! (o:

This is not a very good picture of us lol
But I was around 6 months pregnant here.


This was at a friends wedding.
October 2005
David says this was taken when "We were
both looking pregnant! LOL"
November 13, 2005


Alex's "Birth-day" March 15, 2006

Alex's first Disneyland Trip. April 2006.


Just a family picture.
May 2006.

First "Family" professional picture.
June 2006


Thanksgiving 2006



July 2006



August 2006


December 2006


December 2007


February 2008


I love my family!!!!

(I stole Michelle's reminiscing idea!)

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh I LOVED these pictures . . . what a fun trip down memory lane . . . MAN, you look exactly the same . . . absolutely gorgeous!!! But David looks like SUCH a KID in the early pictures!!! Man, he used to have HAIR!!!!! ;o) What a BEAUTIFUL little family . . . I love how thrilled and excited both of you look when you found out that your precious little baby was on his way!!!

Thanks for sharing!!! =o)

Michelle said...

I loved seeing these pictures!! Isn't reminiscing fun? I love looking back at fun memories and wondering where the time has gone! What would we do without cameras?! I love that newborn pic of Alex! He was sooo tiny! I can't wait to have one of those :)

Tania said...

I dont know what I would do without my camera! I carry it in my purse at ALL times! (o: I love looking back at how much we have changed during the years!!

Michelle you will LOVE those new born baby pictures. You will be convinced that your newborn is so darn cute, until they are about 1 then look back at their pictures and think they were kinda funny looking LOL (o:

Sam said...

LOL... funny looking newborns... you crack me up!

Cute trip down memory lane - I totally feel significant since I know I took at least one, maybe two of those family pictures... lol

Kimberly said...

Your kid was not funny looking...he was adorable! How dare you talk about my friend that way! LOL...those pictures are cute...David does look young..what was he 19 or 20 when you guys met...now you both are all old and crusty lol...just thought I would mention that! lol..love you guys ha ha ha (0:

Natalee said...

That was a lot of fun to look at Tania! I guess I should do something similar! LOL!