Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Birthday Party Planning!

I got Alex's invitations made last night!!!! I felt like such a huge dork too! LOL Jenniffer and I went to walmart and were looking at the invitation designs on the Kodak printer thing, and we saw these "Cars" design that was so cute! Then we decided to keep scrolling through the designs and saw a "Dora the Explorer" design and then I was like "OMG! If they have a "Go, Diego, Go" design it would be perfect! LOL So like the big nerds that we are we crossed our fingers! LOL And scrolled to the next page and saw 3 different Diego designs!!!!!! We were so EXCITED! Since Alex is so into Diego right now they were perfect!!! Oh the joys of being a mom and wanting to please your kids. So now that his invitations are done, Jenniffer PROMISED me she'd go to the post office and mail them off for me today! His party is like 2 weeks away! And his theme is Go, Diego, Go! My mom thinks I should invite my kids from school. I talked to the vice-principal about it, and he said as long as the kids parent goes, its no big deal. So I mentioned it to the kids today, and they were super excited. Makes them work towards something. I told them if they are being loud and annoying (lol) they were no longer invited lol So they are being super good. Anyway everyone should get their invitations by the middle of next week! YEY!

5 comments:

Sam said...

YAY! I love hearing about your plans, even if I won't be able to come to his party... HOW FUN!!!

Michelle said...

Fun! I love those WalMart/Costco photo invitation/announcement designs! I love that you found your Go Diego, Go design! You should show a picture of the invitation on here...although, I guess you don't want to post all that personal info on a blog...or you might have some random visitors! haha

Jennifer said...

your nicer then I am, I would not want my kids at my house. But I am in a different neighborhood. Your invitations sound cute.

Sue said...

LOL you are VERY brave, Tania . . . to invite your class?!??? Alex will love it, he has met them before . . . hope it works out well!!! (Especially since *WE* will be there!!!)

The invitations DO sound cute! I can hardly wait to see them!!! =o)

Tania said...

Send me your email address Michelle, and I'll email you a copy of the invitation.

Its not 100% they are even invited! They have to EARN it! And besides it will be at my parents house lol so they still wont know where I live LOL