Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day!!

I'm so loving being a teacher during holidays! Even the cheesy holidays like Valentines Day are fun! LOL David doesn't believe in Valentines Day! He thinks its dumb to show someone you love, that you love them on a specific day. So he'll do my Valentines Day some random day of the year a few times a year. So I don't mind anymore. Now that I have a class, I have like 26 Valentines! (o: The kids got me flowers, and chocolate (No, I didn't tell them I'm allergic to Chocolate, I didnt want to be a jerk lol David could eat them!), and teddy bears. Such cute kids! AND I got Valentine Cards! LOL I haven't gotten a cute cheesy card in years!!!! Random to be an adult to be excited by these things, but it was fun! LOL

Anyways, during the day, the 8th graders came over and sang to me! LOL It was so cute! They sang cute love songs! They aren't so tough now are they? (o:




Jenniffer brought Alex at the end of the day to our class Valentines Day Party! He LOVED getting so much attention from all the kids. They got him all sorts of presents too! Of course he was way more excited about the candy than the teddy bears! LOL Anyway he had fun, and the kids had fun! So it was a good day! (o:



Alex looks like he wants to get away from everyone LOL

This is my class. Some of the kids were being shy
and didn't want to be in the picture, and others are
too short and you can't see them, because they
are standing in the back! LOL Nerds!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww...that looks like a lot of fun!!! I am glad you get to celebrate Valentine's day at school, even if David won't celebrate it at home! :) But that's sweet he'll randomly do things other times of the year!

Sue said...

I am SURE I left a comment here . . . how WEIRD! Either I glitched or I am old and senile (as well as blind) . . . I really loved the opportunity to 'meet' your class . . . next party you have coming up, let me know and I will make a donation for treats . . . I have done it a couple of times for Jenn's class, and I love doing it . . . ok?

Sam said...

cute, cute, cute... I love that your class gave you 'valentines'! I would be excited too - Edelweiss made one in preschool and she made it for GRAMMA, not her Mommy who loves her and spends every moment of the day taking care of her... *sigh*

Anyways, fun stuff!

Tania said...

Thanks Sue! That's sweet of you to offer. I'm not sure when the next party will be.