Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weird!

I think its so weird how your body gets used to eating at a certain time? Even on weekends and non school days, I wake up STARVING at like 7:15am! That is the usual time I'm on my way to work and eating breakfast lol And at around 12:00 pm I'm STARVING again! Then again at like 5pm I'm STARVING again! LOL I'm not just like hungry, I'm STARVING! My crazy stomach starts to grumble and everything! I need to start bring snacks to work lol

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Right now I am just hungry all the time...usually quite randomly...and often right after I talk to someone about a certain type of food. haha :)

Sue said...

LOL you must be like Alex . . . doesn't he thrive most when he has a set routine every day? At least that is an easy thing to plan around and prepare for . . . and you are certainly organized enough to pull it off!!! =o)

Tania said...

lol yeah! Alex is so horribly behaved if he is off his schedule!