Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

# 1 Song the Day you are Born

Here's a game of tag I haven't seen before...it's pretty funny! Do you know the #1 song the day you were born? Go to http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm
Look up the number one song for your birth date. Add your first name at the bottom of the list and put the name of the song beside it. Then email it to your friends and be sure and send me the results of 'your' song!
This is fun for any age ... Perhaps a little funnier the older you are.

Kim - "Flashdance ... What a Feeling" by Irene CaraRoss (lol that's the jam!!!)
Tania- My Sharona By The Knack
Alex- So Sick- By Ne Yo (haha never even heard this song! Or the singer ll)
David- Jesse's Girl- By Rick Springfield (haha)



7 comments:

Mark said...

Vaya cin Dios (May God Be with You) by Les Paul and Mary Ford...

St. George and the Dragonet was next month that sounds better.

Michelle said...

"Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes Ummmm...I think I recognize the chorus...

Matt said...

Ugh.. mine was the Pina Colada song.... ew.

Sam said...

"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor... the people in the apartment next to mine listened to that song OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, when I was in college - I wanted to laugh when I saw that's what mine was!

Mark said...

not that I would tease but... it is January 12th (9, 10,11,12) (hey I can comment if I click just right on the bland screen where the comment button should be...

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

hey sis what about me?? :(

Sue said...

Mine was "Mr. Sandman" by the Chordettes . . . MAN . . . I am OLD . . . =o|