Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ghost


Once upon a time, there was a wild and crazy 2 1/2 year old boy named Alex. He liked to run around and play all day long, until bed time came around. He then decided he was terrified ofhis room because there are ghosts in there!

So the other night David and I were getting Alex ready for bed. Alex was TIRED! But insisted there are ghosts in his room! He was seriously TERRIFIED! He wasn't throwing his normal "I'm not tired, I want to play" bed time tantrum. His little heart was racing, and his face really looked scared. It was so super sad! He STILL refuses to sleep in his room )o: Even more since Daddy is in CA and can't protect him.... So sad!

Stupid Backyardigans! I hate them!!!(They have an episode about Ghosts, sure they are friendly, byt still are ghosts!)

Oh and that picture was for Sam, Alex was going to the bathroom, and he was drawing on a dry erase board, and he decided it would be more fun to draw on his arms and legs! LOL Sorry it's a crappy quality picture, I took the picture off my camera with my cell phone... if that makes any sense LOL

3 comments:

Sam said...

yay! I get a picture just for me - gotta love how kids always draw on themselves -- I was mostly just super-glad that Godzilla didn't get WALLS or CARPET or anything - his face (or Alex's arms and legs) are way more washable! =o)

My kids love that Backyardagins episode - and I think Godzilla only knows how to play 'hide and go boo' instead of 'hide and go seek'... silly kids

Michelle said...

Funny picture! haha Why is David in California?! Sad!

Sue said...

LOL!!! Such artistic little ones . . . Be grateful he didn't sneak out and get a full body TATTOO! ;o)

David came to hang out here and mostly to go on a ride along with his CHP brother . . . (They had a BLAST!!!)