Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Free Burritos

So Chipolte was giving away free burritos to anyone wearing Cardinal Gear today! So my parents decided we should go! What else did we have to do on a Saturday afternoon? So we put on our jerseys and T-Shirts and headed off to Chipotle. Yeah we didn't even turn the corner to get into the parking lot when we saw the end of the line was to the end of the rows of business! So my dad told me and my Mom to jump out and start our line LOL So off we went, and 2ish hours later we had our free food! haha Lucky for Alex and I we had a late breakfast, so we weren't STARVING like everyone else seemed to be! Anyway I know it's lame to stand in line for hours for free food, but hey it was fun talking to other fans and meeting new people. I guess at a restaurant nearby they had the employees wear their favorite team jerseys, and when a girl left at the end of her shift she was wearing a "Stealers" jersey and everyone was booing her lol it was mean, but funny!

I like always have pictures, but like always I suck and they are on my camera downstairs! So tomorrow I'll post some!!!!! (o:

4 comments:

Sam said...

lol, I can't believe you guys had to wait two hours for the free buritos! Crazy! It sounds fun though, all of the meeting new people and such - good luck to your cardinals today!

Michelle said...

That's so funny. Now I totally want Chipotle...

Kimberly said...

I have still never ate at chipotle...Is it good? Well it must be I guess for a 2 hour wait even for a free burrito. What a bunch of nerds lol

Sue said...

LOL Kimberly . . . I don't know that *I* have ever eaten at Chipotle's either . . . but I am suddenly craving Mexican food . . .

I think it sounds FUN . . . kinda crazy, but in a FUN way!!! Cute way for the restaurant to show team spirit!!! =o)