Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random thing

Michelle Tagged me on Facebook, but I don't know or have 25 friends on Facebook haha so I decided to post it here!

1. I am shy around people I don't know.
2. I love being a mom
3. I love being a wife
4. I love anything that has to do with forensics and CSI
5. I wish I cooked more
6. I wish I would spend money on myself more.
7. I have 35 of the loudest kids on earth!
8. I DO love my job.
9. I crack my wrists all the time!
10. I love pedicures! (I need to get them more often!)
11. My car had a flat this week and I had to drive David's car! It made me really miss my car! I hate being low to the grownd!
12. I want to travel
13. I'm not a jewlery person
14. I love photagraphy.
15. I watch General Hospital and can admit it!
16. I would love to take a vacation and seriously do nothing!
17. I'm happiest when my house is clean!
18. I hate laundry!
19. I'm excited not to be working on Saturday's anymore!
20. I hate paying bills!
21. I love to read
22. I love playing American Idol! (LOL Yes we can play for hours!)
23. I love both mine and David's families! I can seriously spend hours just hanging out with either one of our families and not be bored!
24. I miss being able to take random days off and go to the beach, Disneyland, lunch with friends ect.
25. I want friends and family to come visit us all the time!

(I never realized that I have a million random things to write! I can probably write another 25!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This was fun to read! Thanks for posting it! :) You did a lot better of coming up with things than me! I kept getting stuck! I love #11...I have gotten used to being up high too!

Sue said...

This WAS fun to read . . . and AMEN to driving in a regular (low) car after getting used to an SUV . . . I HATE it and feel SO claustrophobic and blind on the freeways . . .

(And PSSSTTT . . . just so you know . . . David's family adores YOU too!!!) =o)