Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

I can't believe it's 2009 already!! Hope everyone had a Happy New Years! We had a nice quiet New Years Eve. David, Alex and I went to my parents house and enjoyed a delicious BBQ of Carne Asada and Pork Chops (o: (MY dad seriously is the best BBQ-er EVER! Those of you who have been lucky to try it will probably agree!) Then my parents had some friends over, and David and I were able to hang out and watch hours of CSI since Alex went to sleep early! Then we rang in the new year and toated the new year wishing everyone a year full of Happiness, Love, and Money! haha I toasted for everyone to have another gainfully employeed year, David toasted for love and happiness of family and friends. Alex toasted "For more grapes!" haha My son cracks me up!

Anyway we wish everyone a lot of love, happiness, and money too! Also for a lot of traveling to see family and friends! We love you All!!! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: