Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Conversation with Alex

On the way home from my Mom's house today Alex said

Alex: "Mama, I like playing with Nana all day! She's so fun!"

Me: "Oh cool! What did you do? I bet Nana LOVES playing with you too!"

Alex: "We play and go shopping!"

Me: "Ohhh shopping is so fun!"

Alex: "Mama we should go visit Gramma! She's so fun too!"

Me: "We should go visit Gramma, she'd like that!"

Alex: "Lets go right now!"

Me: "I wish we could go right now, but Gramma and Grampa live really far away"

Alex: "Mama, why does Gramma and Grampa live so far away! It's not fair anymore!"

Me: "No its not fair, we should visit more. Would you like that?"

Alex: "Mama, lets give Gramma a call! I miss her soooo much!"

Awww my poor baby is missing his Grandparents! So sad! )o: We need to call Gramma after dinner tonight!!!

Another funny conversation

Alex: "Mama, gas comes from gas stations!"

Me: "Yup sure does!"

Alex: "Money comes from Grampa's pocket!"

LOL LOL

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

I agree that you should come visit more too lol a visit for gramma means I get to see you guys too! lol He is so cute now that he is talking all crazy like! He is getting to big...

Tania said...

I know he is getting so big!! I love having conversations with him. I don't even have the radio on in the car when we are coming home or going anywhere lol He entertains me!

Sam said...

so my kids wanted to go to Gramma and Grampa's house today too - on the way home from the park, that's where Godzilla announced we should go?! Edelweiss thought it was a GREAT plan - and that waiting another 25 days for Gramma to come was too long.

Michelle said...

That is so sweet and cute!! And the part about grandpa's pocket is hilarious! lol

Jennifer said...

Mark has been saying the same thing. We could not get him to calm down the other night. He kept crying that he wanted to see grandma. Mark took him out of school the next day and he spend the whole day over there. He has been talking about it all the time. We we even drive near their house he knows where we are and starts getting all excited to see grandma.

Tania said...

At least you are close enough that you can go and visit whenever you want to. We have to plan it.

Alex got to talk to Gramma and Grampa last night though. They made plans to go to Disneyland and ride the Elephants lol

Mark said...

My kids discovered that money comes from grampa a long time ago too.

YEAH come vist more!!

EVERYBODY (I've got a 4 day weekend... and I'm way more fun than yucky old snow)

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY for being loved by adorable little cherubs!!! =o)

That was SUCH a fun day, Jenn . . . to have little Mark want to come hang out with me . . . we had a blast!

I absolutely LOVE love LOVE being a gramma!!!!!!! =o)

LOL @ money in grampa's pockets . . . that is too funny!!!

Sue said...

OH . . . ALex's little "I miss you SOOOOOoooOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!" absolutely melted my heart . . . I have been smiling about that ever since . . .

Tania said...

He talks about you guys all the time. Every morning he asks if we are going to the doctors, the zoo or gramma's house LOL

Sue said...

LOL . . . really?

Does he not mind going to the doctors office? Or is that one bad thing and two good things? (I know he loves the zoo) . . .

What a little cutie pie he is!