Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday

So, it was pouring when we woke up this morning! So I didn't think anyone would want to go to zoo anymore. So I just went back to sleep since David and Alex were still sleeping. At around 10:30 David and Alex finally woke up! Lazies! I told David it was sprinkling and probably wouldn't be a good idea to go to the zoo. He said it would be fun, and we should take umbrellas! So we invited Jenniffer, and she came with us! It didn't rain really hard, just sprinkled off and on, but we had a lot of fun! The zoo is so hard to enjoy in the 114 heat! Then we went to Fuddruckers (I have no clue if I spelled that right) anyway last time we went there I got a salad, and didn't like it, so I decided that I didn't appreciate that place! haha this time Jenniffer and David made me get a hamburger and it was soo good! Its was HUGE I only was able to eat half, but still feel overly stuffed! Anyway it was a fun day! I took pictures, but still need to upload them to my computer, and for some reason my cumputer doesnt like my camera and wont upload them, so I need my laptop! And I am WAY too lazy and my knee hurts so I'm not going downwstairs to get it! So I'll post pictures tomorrow!! (o:

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Fuddruckers is good. They have one in Orange County somewhere. Glad you guys had fun at the zoo...lol even though pictures would have been better...lazy arse! J/K

Michelle said...

LOL! I love that you went to Fudruckers and only ate a salad! They are famous for their burgers!! I'm glad you tried one this time. :)