Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lets Play the Smelling Game!!

Alex's new favorite game is "The Smelling Game" He'll snig the air and say "I smell something!" and you are supposed to say "What do you smell?" and he'll point something out. Like the other day he said "I smell something!" and I asked him what he smelled and he said "I smell squid in daddy's car!" ACK! LOL Where the heck did that come from??!? LOL Has he ever smelled a squid?! LOL Anyway so now his thing is everything smells like squid LOL

This morning he said "Eww Mama it smells like squid outside!" LOL Just cracked me up! Weirdo child!

1 comment:

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That kid is sooooooooo sharp . . . what an imagination, and hey, I bet if he HAD smelled squid that it would be a VERY memorable smell!!!! LOL ;o)