Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday

We took Achilles to the vet today! He weighs 61.5 lbs!!! What a big doggie!!!

We are also planning on taking a trip to Flagstaff next weekend and staying there over night to play in the snow again! It was fun last year, and Alex has been watching shows that the characters are playing in the show, so he keeps saying "Lets go to the snow today!" So my parents, Alex, David and I are thinking of taking a trip there.

hmm what else. Today was such a "lazy" stay at home day. We did loads of laundry! And I figured out that my washer and dryers have a "Speed Wash" and "Speed Dry" setting so I was able to do like 7 loads in 3 hours! How awesome is that?!? Maybe I'll learn to like doing laundry this year? (Probably not!) Then we watched tons of movies, and then went to dinner with friends.

If it doesn't rain we're thinking of going to the zoo. We'll see! Oh and we need to take our Holiday decorations off before the HOA starts sending us letters! (o:

No comments: