Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blogging... take one

So since Sam and Natalee have a blog thing, I decided to give it a try. A little intro on me. I'm Tania and I'm married to the "bestest" guy in the world David. We have been together for 7 years and married for 3 (well 3 come next Tuesday! Nov. 13th)! We have a son named Alexander Kai, who was born on March 15th. He is just over 1 1/2 years old. He is a very happy boy. He LOVES to play sports and with cars. He just discovered bowling yesterday! And loves it! He doesn't understand that you are supposed to try and hit the pins with the ball, and not kick them as soon as I get one pin up! haha



Anyway lets see what else I should say?...



We just got back from visiting family and friends in California! We went trick or treating and to Disneyland! Alex usually is my shadow when we go to CA, but this trip was so different and so nice. He spent time getting to know his Uncles, and Grandparents! (o: I was actually able to go to the bathroom without him! (Believe me sometimes its NICE to do that lol)

Anyway our ANNOYING dog keeps getting out! UGH So my dad and David decided to pour cement under the gate so he wont be able to dig his way out. So we thought it would be cute to put our hand prints there! Once I figure out how to post a picture of it I will! (o:

2 comments:

Sue said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is SO fun . . . it seems like people are posting less and less on the family website . . . or maybe it is just that it is fun to have your OWN site, dedicated to JUST your family . . . and then general family stuff can go on the family website.

Anyhow, I really love reading these and keeping up with what is happening in each family!!! =o)

Natalee said...

This was a cute idea Tania!