Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas!






I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas! David always gets way into decorating the outside of the house with lights. Since we were renting a house last year we didnt do lights. But since we have our new house we went and got a bunch. He is in chare of the outside, and I'm in charge of the inside. I need to take more pictures of the inside of the house. Alex is so excited about the lights! Whenever we go outside he is like "Oh wow!" and "Whats that?" to the deer on the lawn! Just dont tell him that the deer is the daddy deer! I told him that one was a daddy deer and he looked at it, and looked for David, and just stood there looking really sad, and then started to cry. He wanted HIS daddy! Not some deer! LOL Well here are some pictures!


3 comments:

Sam said...

yay, it looks great! I want to see pictures of the INSIDE too though!!!

Michelle said...

I love the lights on the outside! We still need to put some up! I love the story about your little boy crying when you told him that the deer was the "daddy" deer! So cute! :)

Sue said...

I love Christmas TOO . . . and all these pictures (plus M & S's offer to help/do the outside decorating here) has REALLY made me feel all Christmasy and festive . . .

The house looks wonderful, Tania . . . VERY holidayish!@! =o)