Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Family







Since we've moved to Arizona, we feel a little bit left out of all the family functions. We do stuff with my family here in AZ, but in California there are just so many more family members. So it makes anything we do so much fun. Even if it's just hanging out talking with the crazy Hendrickons haha (o: I'm so happy to be a part of 2 wonderful loving families.




This past weekend, David's brother Travis, his wife Jenn, and son baby Mark to visit us. When we lived in CA, Jenn and Travis were the family we spent the most time with. It's funny because when I met Travis he never talked to me, and pretty much ignored me. Bugged the crap out of me. Then I met Jenn, and the same thing! I kept thinking it was me! Jenn and I lived together with a few of my friends for a few months. The entire time we lived together we said no more than like 10 words! After Jenn moved out, we started talking more, and found out that it wasn't that we didn't like each other, it was more that we were so tired from working full time, and going to school full time. So we never really saw each other. So anyway we became really good friends after that. She was in my wedding, and we hung out and did couple things all the time. After I got pregnant with Alex, I felt like we drifted apart again. Which sucked, but that was ok. We still talked every once in a while. Then David and I moved to AZ, and we really didn't start talking as much until after Mark was born! Anyway I'm glad she's back in my life again! (Not that she fell off the face of the earth or anything, and this TOTALLY went off track and the origional post! LOL)








Anyway, as I was saying, they came to visit us this past weekend! I loved having them come and see our new house, and spend time with them again! (o: We went to the Arizona Science Museum, and the Phoenix Zoo. We were thinking of stuff to do, and should have gone to the Hard Rock Cafe! That would have been fun! Alex and Mark didn't get along at first. Alex is in his "Thats MINE!" stage, and didn't want to share his toys with Mark. Then after spending the day together, they became buddies. And were so cute playing wit cars, and balls and chasing each other all over the house. Anyway here are some pictures of our weekend! (o:

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

awe, we had so much fun too. I liked your posts. Great job. I didn't mean to lose touch when you got pregnant. Actually you are the closest friend I had that was pregnant. It was weird, i have never had the motherly can I touch you instinct, and you didn't seem the type to be like here, rub my belly, so i stayed away from that. I didn't think it was noticeable though. :( Did that all make sense?

Jennifer said...

When did we take that picture?

Tania said...

That was taken when we did the Cancer walk in May '05. Yeah I noticed. I am so NOT the here come touch my belly type lol We just didn't hang out or talk much while we were both pregnant. Sad huh? Oh well (o:

Jennifer said...

Was that when Mark stopped working? That was a rough time. umm, thats the only other reason why that I can think of. We have all made it through some hard times. I am glad that we are still friends. I think when the boys get older we should get dirt bikes or jet skis and meet half way one weekend a month, that would be so fun.

Sue said...

I think whoever's idea it was to start these personal family blogs (as well as our big family website) was inspired. It is SO incredibly fun to read these . . . I love hearing about what the adorable kids are doing AND learning to know the adults better, too. We feel VERY lucky and blessed to have you in our family, Tania . . . I hope that you can feel that!

((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Tania said...

Thanks Sue, I love being part of OUR family!

Tania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.