Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random

My computer is not back to 100% )o: As of right now, only my internet is working lol I mean if I minimize my screen I get a blank screen. So I cant use my MSN Messnger! How tragic is that?!? During Math time is my "Chat with Sam" time! How dare it not let me load it us! LOL Oh well! So David is going to fix it for me when I get home.

On another note. Today is mine and David's 3rd year (wedding) anniversary! We have been together for 7 years! I love him so much! (o: He's so funny! He doesnt do the traditional gifts. I mean like he wont get me anything for Valentines Day, or Anniversaries. He will do it on a random day. He once told me "Why do I have to give you something to show you I love you when everyone else is doing it? I love you all the time" So he'll get me something whenever he's ready. My vice principal asked me today "Where are your roses?" and I told him "My husband isnt a 'Send roses on anniversaries' type of guy. He'll get me something some random day for Happy Monday, or Happy Saturday!" I love that he does that! Makes it more spontaneous! (o:
I think we're going to try and go to dinner tonight. Nothing too fancy. But that will be nice anyways! (o:

2 comments:

Sam said...

yay, Happy Anniversary!!!

Sam said...

oh yeah, and not having your 'talk to Sam time' durring math is WAY SAD... who else can I chat with durring the kid's naps?!