Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

California Trip...


Just because I started this blog after we got back from our California trip, doesn't mean I cant post pictures like 3 weeks later right? (o:

I was so proud of Alex this last trip to California. He usually just wants to be with either me, or David. But mainly me. So I was a little nervous about going to CA without David. But everything turned out better than I had hoped! Alex was so good with everyone! He played with his Uncle Matt, and Uncle Dustin (A.K.A Santa lol), and Gramma and Grampa! He even had a good time with his cousins Mark, Kailin, and Konner.

Anyway here are some pictures from our trip!


(Opps I guess when my laptop got that virus, it ate my pictures LOL Well except for this cute one of Alex, Grampa and the Kitty lol)

1 comment:

Sue said...

It was SUCH a fun visit . . . I really REALLY enjoyed how open and warm he was with all of us!!! We all did! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making the effort to come so we could enjoy the adorable little ducky for Halloween and beyond! ;o)