Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Ugh!

My laptop got a VIRUS!!!!!!!! Well more like 12! My poor dad was trying to fix it forever yesterday, and got the virus out, along with everything else! Including windows, my grade book, EVERYTHING! )o: He was soooo upset about it. And kept trying to reassure me that he'll fix it. He called David (since he was still at work), and when he got home they tried and tried forever to get everything restored without having to reinstall windows (Apparently if you do that then EVERYTHING really will be lost forever! Yikes!) So David thought of something he called "Computer suicide!" Scary lol But anyway it worked! And I got ALL my stuff back! YEY!!! I was mainly worried about my grade book, and the fact that the school provided my laptop! I didn't want to have to tell them, "Um yeah I know I've only had my laptop for 2 months, but its broken!" Its nice having a computer guy in the family!!

On another note LOL We didn't get back home until after 11pm, Alex was HORRIBLE! He was tired and grouchy. Everything you did, or said to him threw him into a range and he would throw himself on the floor crying. So I put him to bed, and he fell asleep before I was even in my PJ's! LOL Then like at 3am, he had a "Night Terror" You know when they are still sleeping, but crying hysterically and nothing you can do will make them feel better. And I couldn't even wake him up! He was just very upset! Finally he woke up all freaked out, and I rocked him in his room and we both fell asleep there until 5am! Geesh my back is sore! Oh well! Of course we had our normal fight this morning about waking up and going to his Nana's house (My mom watches him everyday for us!). Things were back to normal! LOL


2 comments:

Sam said...

glad he could get your stuff back!!! Dang, that makes me think I should put all of my pictures on a CD or something to have a backup... that's all I'd REALLY miss if my computer died, but I would miss it a LOT!

Sue said...

Your site REALLY looks nice, Tania . . . I love these pictures of your family and I LOVE love LOVE reading about what is going on with your family.

A computer whiz in the family IS nice (WHOO HOOO . . . lucky ME . . . I have LOTS of them!!!) That would have been horrible to lose all your school stuff as well as everything else to the stupid virus. Any idea how you got the virus? There are some NASTY ones floating around.

I love these family websites . . . this stuff is SO fun to read!!! =o)