Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Zoo, and New babies!






Yesterday we decided to take Alex to the Phoenix Zoo. The LOVED... the fish tank they had at the ticket window lol Crazy kid! I guess thats what he recognized first since we have the Bobs. Oh well! He had fun running around, and pointing out the stuff he recognized like the trees, the grass, the trash cans the water fountains LOL Then we decided that we should stop for a snack. Alex feed the duckies some of his cinnamon apple snacks lol I wonder if thats bad for ducks? Oh well! I didn't even think of taking pictures of him doing that! I guess I was just too into watching him and David feed them that I didn't think of it! )o: Oh well, we got a Zoo membership so we could go again, andI'll take pictures then!













































Then Alex and David went on the
Merry-Go-'Round. I thought Alex would be scared of it, but he had fun! (o: It was making me dizzy watching him waiting to get a perfect shot of him lol




After the zoo, we went to the hospital to visit my friend Brenda and her new baby Adrian! He is so adorable, and tiny! Alex was only 1/2 inch longer than Adrian, but I don't remember him ever being so small! I KNOW that he was little at one point, but that time seems so far away now. I have my moments when I miss him being tiny. But he's so much fun now, that it goes away. Or I look at him, and see just how much he still needs me that it passes lol I love my baby! (Even though he's a toddler now, he'll ALWAYS be my baby!)

2 comments:

Sue said...

MAN . . . they DO grow up SOOOOOOOO fast . . . when I look at your David, *I* can still the adorable little cherub who was ALL huge brown eyes and an ear-to-ear grin even though that was soooo long ago . . . Just seems like the blink of an eye, though . . . SIGH . . . =o/

Sue said...

P.S. The zoo trip sounded SO fun!!! It is hilarious that he liked the fish tank at the ticket window . . . and the trees and benches and trashcans the best!!! LOL . . . that had me chuckling out loud . . . what a fun little guy!!! =o)