Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

American Idol of PS2

Jenniffer and I went to watch "Baby Mama" yesterday afternoon, (which was a cute movie by the way) and in the Movie they were playing American Idol lol and so we decided it would be fun to play and we should go and buy it LOL So we did, and OMG that is such a FUN game!!! We played with my Mom and Dad until 12:30am!!!!!!!!!!! I won Amercian Idol 3 times!!!!!! LOL I am the best singer ever! But since I have such a deep voice I could sing the Guy songs better than the girl ones! Especially now since I've been sick, and lost my voice last week lol And surprisingly enough my dad could sing the girl songs BEST LOL He won 50,000 points (which is the higest) singing Celine Dions "My Heart will go On" It was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to play this game together soon!!!!!!! This is my new Favorite game! I should take this to school the last week of school! The kids would love it!!!!!!! I'll post pictures soon!

7 comments:

Natalee said...

I LOVE American Idol, so I bet I would enjoy this game too! Do you watch the show, or just play the game?

If you do watch the show, who do want to win? Who do you think will win? I really liked Brook, but she is gone now! So sad!

Tania said...

I did watch the show a lot! I havent seen the past 2 seasons though )o: Stupid being busy now )o: Oh and Alex doesnt let me watch anything that isnt Dora or Diego! LOL

I should take the game, and we could play on Saturday at David's parents house? (o:

Matt said...

You should totally come sing rock band with us (the two games are made by the same company, I think)!!!

Sam said...

aw, that sounds fun!

Michelle said...

haha - is this like the Karaoke Revolution game for Nintendo? I love it!

Kimberly said...

I suck at blogging...I don't see a new one from today? Why are you harrassing me punk!

Sue said...

LOL is the American Idol game like Rock Band except just the singing part? That is a hilarious mental image . . . your dad singing 'my heart will go on' . . . You should have filmed it!!!

Sounds like fun!!! =o)