Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Yikes!!!!

I was looking at my AT&T account for my cell phone today. I'm trying to oder a new phone for David since his front screen broke the other day. Anyways, I was looking at minutes and data usage lol I've used 1,211 text messages this month!!!!!!!! That more than doubles what I usually use!!! But texting Sam is so fun LOL Thank goodness for Unlimited Text Messaging!!!!!!! That would have been like $121 in text messages alone!!!!!!!! lol Oppps!

4 comments:

Sam said...

lol... unlimited texting is SO important - I don't even want to know what it would cost if we were paying that 20 cents per text message!!!

The way it is, it's like being able to IM each other all day! lol... too fun!

Michelle said...

hahahaha - as soon as you said how many texts you had sent, I knew it was Sam before you added that part!

Sue said...

*I* even got a few text messages . . . and SENT my very first one in return . . . well I think I actually sent my very first three . . . they take me FOREVER . . . and I have no clue how to do punctuation . . . I was proud of myself for figuring out 'spaces'! ;o)

But I don't think *I* have texting covered under my plan at ALL because I never did it . . . so I will HAVE to keep from going crazy doing it . . .

Matt said...

That's why I got unlimited text messages- I get my value out of it.