Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Axe body spray

Some dumb kid just sprayed Axe Body spray all over! STINKS! And its giving me a headache!!!!!!!!!!! I am so not a perfume kinda gal. It makes my allergies go nuts, AND gives me a headache. For Christmas this year I got perfume from my work gift exchange, and sadly I regifted it LOL Ugh! Its going to be a long stinky day! LOL

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I thought Axe was supposed to be "sexy" or something - at least from the TV ads. Well, now we know the truth! It Stinks!! haha - sorry you have to deal wtih that smell though. Maybe it's better than the BO smell kiddos usually have??

Tania said...

lol BO is NASTY! AXE is so not good either lol

Kimberly said...

My nephews all use that Axe crap! It is overbearing most of the time. Little guys think they are sessy though lol

Sam said...

blech, I don't like perfumy stuff either... sorry you had to smell it all day - could you at least open a door or windows or something?