Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Laundry!!!!!!

I hate doing laundry!!!!! I hate EVERYTHING about it!! I hate separating the darks, and lights. I hate putting the clothes in the washer and dryer! But most of all I hate putting the clothes away!!!!!

I do love the day after laundry day though! When I have an abundance of clothes to pick from for both Alex and myself! (o:

I need to hire someone to come and do our laundry every week! I always wait for like 3 weeks to do laundry, which is HORRIBLE since not only does that mean 3 weeks worth of dirty laundry to wash, but also means that something that fit Alex 3 weeks ago, doesnt fit him now! And if I would have done laundry sooner, he would have been able to wear it more than once or twice! Ugh I need to do laundry once a week! I'm going to designate like Wednesdays as laundry days!

Also WHY oh WHY are baby socks always missing?!?! I always end up with a few pairs of lonely baby socks!!! I think my washer is eating my baby socks! LOL Jerky machine! I knew I hated it for a reason!!!!!

6 comments:

Natalee said...

Laundry is the ONE chore I don't mind doing. I can't stand dished or mopping! uuuggghhh!

Lets trade, that would be wonderful!

Oh and about the socks, you have to get one of the mesh laundry bags. They are so cool. You just unzip it and throw all the little things in and then zip it back up anf throw the whole bag in the washer! Works like a Charm!

Tania said...

Good idea Natalee! I actually have one for my "unmentionables" LOL I should use it for Alex's socks!!!

We SHOULD trade! I dont mind dishes or mopping!!!!!!!

Sam said...

wait! then who is going to trade with me? I hate laundry too...

Michelle said...

LOL! I love that Alex's close don't fit him anymore if you don't wash more than once every three weeks! I'll have to keep that in mind when my little one comes. Maybe I'll be doing laundry every day! I hear they can go through SEVERAL outfits in one day! lol

Plus, I like doing the laundry! Just like Natalie! I'll trade with you Sam! Yet another reason for you to move here!

Sue said...

LOL I am with Natalee . . . I don't mind laundry at all . . . I love sorting it, putting it in, transferring it to the dryer, folding it as it comes out of the dryer, all toasty warm and smelling clean and good . . . If you lived closer you could drop your laundry off and I would do it and fold it for you!!! =o)

Tania said...

Dang it! Why didn't I know that when we lived in CA?!? I could TOTALLY bring you the rest of our laundry LOL I have like 5 more loads )o: