Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Science Fair!

So I was told on Monday that I was a judge in the Science Fair for our school District this year!! What the heck?!? How did I become a judge?!? lol The Science Fair is tomorrow! I'm kinda excited, and a little nervous, because my kids have no clue! Some did an awesome job, where others are JUST starting their experiments! UGH! We've been working on them for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!! I hope they pull it together and get them done! Oh well, we'll see!!! I'll post pictures of their project tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sam said...

that is SO FUN, dang, I want to come to your science fair! That is so cool!!!

Michelle said...

Nothing like LATE notice! That sounds like it could be fun though - can't wait to read about it! haha

Sue said...

This actually sounds like fun . . . And what you learn, by being a judge this year, will help you with the kids in your class NEXT year . . . YAY for Judge Tania!!! ;o)