Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dad's Birthday Party!

We threw my Dad a 50th birthday party on Saturday! It was fun.


David and my mom made a slide
show of my dad from the last
50 years! He LOVED it! (o:

My Dad and his TASTY cake! (o:

Jenniffer and David messing around
with Nachos lol Weirdos

Ok, a MUCH better picture of them lol

I staretd feeling sick towards the end
of the night with some stomach bug.
But I was here too lol
Alex was trying to blow out the
candles. (Dont ask WHY my mom
INSISTED the numbers be placed
as 05, instead of 50! She's strange)

During the birthday singing

The end. Sierra and Alex riding off in
Alex's car sandbox lol

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

The birthday party looked like tons of fun...the cake looked mighty tasty too (0: Still can't believe your dad is 50...doesn't look like it and surely doesn't act like it.