Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Camping Pictures

Ok, here are a TON of pictures! Enjoy!!


Alex had to wait in the car while we set up
our campsite. It was around 10:30pm, and
COLD and raining!!!!!!


My parents in the rain putting up our tent!
It was so cold, and my crazy mom was
wearing shorts! LOL

Alex, sleeping snugly in the tent. It was so
SUPER cold at night!

The next morning. It was raining like
every 45 minutes for about 15-20 minutes
straight. So annoying having to keep
the kids in the tent.

David met us there the next morning
since he worked until almost 2am the
night before.

My parnets making breakfast! (o:

Our tents. My parents tent is the blue one,
ours is the bigger one.

This is the inside of our tent. All of our stuff!

Alex and David the following day.
I LOVE how they look walking.
(David thinks it's because I like his
butt lol)

Alex wanted to touch the clouds lol

Alex and Sierra dancing.

The Alamillo family

David, and Alex taking naps.

Victor, my dad, and David

David making smores for Alex.

Nana and Alex

Me and Alex, so cold!

The next morning, was nice and warm.
Alex wanted to eat dry cereal.

Alex and daddy

Alex waiting to go on a walk.

Me, Alex and Sierra

Adrian was supposed to be napping. He was
being so cute and smiley I had to have
a photo shoot! lol

Hendrickson Family

Daddy and Alex in front of the COLD
river! Brrr

They decided they wanted to
get IN the water! It was
like 40 degrees!!!!!

Alex and David playing instead
of helping me put stuff away!

Me and my mom!
(I should have put on make up! LOL)

Alex helping daddy put the
tent away

Me and Brenda. (We both should have put
on some make up lol)

Cute picture of David
and my mom


Me and Sierra

Alex all ready to go home.

Me and David.
(Sorry I cut off most of his head lol I'm
too short lol)

So happy to be almost home! (o:

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

wow that is a lot of pictures to comment on...looks like you had fun...I do really want to go next time so let me know when!...Adrian looks adorable in your photo shoot all smiling! David went all scraggly bearded like a real camper lol...alex looks bigger every time I see a picture of him lately! Tell him to knock it off! oh and you didn't mention the whole shrinking david so he fits in pictures to him? I am telling you he is too tall...lol

Sam said...

awww, I love all of the pictures!!!

It looks like you guys had SO much fun, it makes me want to go camping now... lol...

Michelle said...

What GREAT pictures! I love the one of David & Alex walking and holding hands! I also love your family picture - it looks so great! And I think you look so good in your pictures even without makeup! :)

Michelle said...

I guess I better add that the reason I like the pic of David & Alex is NOT because of David's butt...since I am his cousin, that would just be weird! ;)

David A. Hendrickson said...

It's okay to like my butt. I like it. :D



Everywhere we go, she takes that same picture. [shrugs]

Natalee said...

I love camping! These were so much fun to look at. Kim, lets ALL go together next time. Lets do a BIG CAMPING TRIP!

I really liked your family picture too, it was neat by the water and the grass. The one of David and Alex is so cute. I like those kind too. I always take pics from behind. (partly for the cute butts, but also for the magazine look of the picture)! LOL!

Sue said...

MAN . . . I LOVED being able to enjoy all these pictures from your camping trip!!! It was like being along for the ride (minus the rain and freezing cold water and stuff) . . . I love that picture of David and Alex walking away (and NOOOO not cuz I am enamored with David's hiney!!!) =oP I love the family one too . . . and I ABSOLUTELY love the picture of Alex waiting patiently to go for a walk . . . I LOVE that one!!! He looks SOOO grown up . . . and I love his 'almost home' smile, too . . . these are all too cute!!!