Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stimulus Payment

So, I've been waiting for our Stimulus Direct Deposit! And nothing! )o: Everyone has gotten theirs, and we got zilch! On Monday when we got back from camping there was a note on the door from the IRS! Our stimulus payment was supposed to have been direct deposited on Friday, May 23rd?? As of right now we still haven't gotten it direct deposited into our account!! What gives?!? Sigh!

5 comments:

Sam said...

Hmmm, you're not the ONLY one who hasn't gotten theirs - but I am feeling the 'what gives' thing right now too... that reminds me I was going to make DH call and ask what's up with all of this.

Tania said...

Every time I call, I get a recording, and then a message that their operators are all busy right now, and my call cant go through as expected, to call back some other day LOL UGH

Michelle said...

Well, if it makes you feel better...(only it probably won't because we have ours), but we ended up getting a check rather than direct deposit...so maybe it will come in the mail? At least you got a note from the IRS...it means they haven't forgotten about you!

Natalee said...

Tania, David said that you may have messed up a digit when you entered your bank account number.

Also, if you ARE going to end up getting it by mail, there is a website that tells you based on the ssn what day it should be mailed out to you. Maybe you can check it out so if it gets mailed you can have an idea of when it might come.

I know SEVERAL people have NOT gotten theirs yet. I wouldn't worry too much!

Sue said...

GRRRRRRRR . . . and do you think THEY would be patient with YOU if you owed THEM money and said 'hey it has already been deposited . . . not sure what happened' . . . I think NOT!!!

GRRRRRR . . .