Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Dad's Birthday

Here are some pictures of My Dad's actual Birthday! It was a small gathering of family! (o:


My dads Munchkins!
Sierra, Alex and Matt

Dad opening his gift! A TINY video Camera

Me and Alex. He was doing his
evil Grin lol

Me and David.
Poor David's been sick, and I dont know
whats wrong with me here LOL

Alex singing his heart out on American
Idol! lol He sang "Do, Do, Do, Do, Dora" LOL

Mario concentrating on his song.

Brenda and Sierra Singing.

Iliana singing. She sings REALLY good.

My Dad's Cake! YUM!

Everyone, minus Mario and I. He was
recording with my dads new camcorder, and
I was taking this picture. David was
still at work at this point.

My mom and baby Adrian. He wanted
to be with her instead of
his own Mom! Yikes lol

Me and the infamous "Pepe" Aka Sierra

Me and Matt.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

ha ha ha...alex's "evil" smile is funny. What song was Mario getting all in to?

Tania said...

Bohemian Rhapsody

Sue said...

LOL . . . I LOVE Alex's evil smile . . . that is a hoot! Poor David . . . hope he figures out what is going on and gets better . . . that sucks to be sick like that.

Your dad's birthday looks like it was REALLY fun . . . that American Idol game must be alot of fun, because people so obviously REALLY get into it . . .

BTW . . . if you ever post pictures of MY birthday and show how many candles are on the cake (or mention my age) you are SOOOOOO dead!!!!!! ;o)

heh heh heh . . .

Natalee said...

Happy Birthday Dad!

I love that Alex was singing Dora! LOL! That is so funny!