Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Camping -- Memorial Day

We went camping this weekend for Memorial Day, and it was sooooooooo FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Like low 50's during the day, and like mid 30's at night!!! BRRR Raining, and Windy!! So definitely NOT camping weather lol But it was so so so fun! (o: I love camping!! Love being away from the "city" and TV and stuff like that! (Not my cell phone! How else would I have been able to spend time with Sam while she was hiding in her basement during a Tornado! Yikes!) Anyway I have over 200 pictures to go through and post! So I'll upload them later on!! I'm way tired and need to sleep in my real bed LOL

5 comments:

Sue said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! It is weird how it was SSOOOOOO stinkin' hot and then got COLD (and rainy here) for the past week. At Sara's graduation we got BROILED alive . . .a week later at Chuck's, we FROZE . . .

Glad you still managed to have fun camping . . . sounds like a blast!!! =o)

Kimberly said...

Camping sounds like fun...Sam's experience not so much!! Scary!! You my friend have a picture addiction lol 200+ pictures for a weekend lol..Can't wait to see em'

Michelle said...

Oh man! I'm jealous! Being 7 months pregnant, wearing thigh high compression stockings everywhere, and being in weather where it feels like 102 every day is not every fun! I bet that 30-50 degree weather would feel "comfortable" to me right now! haha

But I'm glad you had fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

Oh, and I'm glad you were there to text with Sami during the tornado :)

Sam said...

I'm glad you didn't leave your cell to go camping too!!!

lol. Glad you had fun, I can't WAIT to see pictures!

Natalee said...

PICTURES PICTURES! We want pictures!

We LOVE camping too! We should go together sometime! That would be SOOO much fun! We are SUCH a camping kind of family!